Click on photos below to view the slide show
Douglas Hall came to Coombe Springs from Vancouver BC in 1955 and worked as a carpenter on the construction of the Djamichunatra. After his return to Canada, he remained in contact with Trevor Glucksman the Canadian/Israeli potter who contributed the ceramics for the frieze and the gargoyles. Trevor sent Doug these photographs, which he has kindly donated for our use. They are all from the period 1955-1957.