The Download Order Process
Download order process
please follow if you have any issues downloading
Step 1 – Create ‘MY ACCOUNT’
You must be logged in to download files.
- Add item(s) to your ‘CART’
- Update cart if necessary
- Proceed to ‘CHECKOUT’
- Review your billing / shipping details – the details come from your account
- Check your purchase total
- Enter your payment details (credit card or debit card)
- READ the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and check the box to accept
- PLACE ORDER
Immediately you will be redirected to: "Your cart is currently empty."
"Return to Shop"
Don’t be alarmed – You can download your file(s) using three different methods – the first is favorite
Step 2 - To 'Download your files'
RETURN TO: My Account
(A) "Hello [ username] (not [username]? Sign out).
From your account dashboard you can view your recent orders, manage your shipping and billing addresses and edit your password and account details.
Please click the link "Orders" there you will see your order number, then a new window will open
|JG Bennett on Sleep and Dream × 1|
Download: 1951 JG Bennett on Sleep and Dream
Click on the "Download:" title
(B) You will receive a confirmation email with your order number: You can download from the email, ONLY if you did not download them from the first method
- The J.G. Bennett Foundation <email@example.com>
- The J.G. Bennett Foundation order from [DATE] is complete - download your files …
- you can download your files individually using the order # or by clicking the link:
The download will appear in your browser downloads folder.
(C) Go to your account and view your "Recent Orders"; click the order #, or "View" and download your files
The file will download and appear in your browser download folder.
Please be aware that we have placed a download limit on all files, (generally 2) a limit is also placed on the number of days the download is available: 3 Days. ‘Free’ files have no download limit, but you will need to place the order again to download the free file.
Please do check your email 'SPAM' folder, as sometimes email regarding your order may end up in the SPAM folder.
IF all methods fail – please email the firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into the issue and try to come to a resolution. We will try to respond as soon as we can – Hours are intermittent, but generally from 9 AM – to 6 PM Eastern Standard Time – most days.
All digital sales are considered final once you have downloaded the item(s): Mps file (audio) or .pdf ( portable document text file)
Useful articles – file types downloading and actions
- Mozilla - File types and download actions
- Google Chrome Help Forum - Download location based on file type
- Internet Explorer - Download actions
- How to open a .zip file Windows
- How to 'unzip' on a Mac - or- Apple